As a patient, PD Labs can fill your prescription with uninterrupted service. Our formulations are the same as Hopkinton Drug’s, so you can expect high quality and service. Your prescription will be compounded and shipped directly to you from PD Labs in Cedar Park, TX, via UPS or FedEx. PD Labs will honor Hopkinton’s pricing for all patients.
To place a refill using your HD script number, click here
To download our app in the Google Play or Apple Store.
For Google Play, here.
For Apple Store here.
As a prescriber, you can continue your patient’s uninterrupted course of therapy with PD Labs as they compound the same formulations as Hopkinton Drug. Also, we accept prescriptions from Naturopaths (NDs) outside of Texas if they have prescribing privileges in their respective states.
Here’s how to send us a prescription:
- Send via SureScripts; search Prescription Dispensing Laboratories. Zip code 78613.
Send via PD Labs’ e-prescribing platform, LifeFile. The easiest way to get an account is to send in your first prescription to us and then email firstname.lastname@example.org for login information.
Download the prescription forms at www.pdlabsrx.com, navigate to the forms section under doctors, and use the password: rg3doctor, case sensitive. Forms can be faxed to 512.219.0943.
- Contact PD Labs directly if you don’t see something you want to prescribe for your patient.
- Please note we prefer prescriptions to be sent electronically either through an EMR or by fax.
Additionally, PD Labs offers:
- 47 state coverage
- Uninterrupted service for you and your patients
- New PD Labs APP for a quick refill and health tips. Available in both Google Play and the Apple Store
- Experienced compounding pharmacists and technicians
- Coming soon! New revised mold protocols and formulations.
Eligible for new products and services from metabolic code enterprises. (www.lavalleperformancehealthcenter.com and www.metaboliccode.com)
If you prefer to chat, use the chat or contact us form on our website, pdlabsrx.com.
Hours: M-F 8:30 am-5:30 pm CST
Sat 9 am-1 pm CST