Skin-lasting hydrates AND moisturizes, bringing BALANCE to ALL skin types.
“You’re never as dry today as you were yesterday when using skin-lasting.”
- Skin-lasting is a special type of skincare product called a “hydrating moisturizer”, which means it is designed to replenish water loss, which helps your body start the healing process from dry cracked skin to a more normal hydrated skin if needed or balance oily skin. Both dry skin AND oily skin can benefit from the ingredients found in skin-lasting.
- Contain hyaluronic acid, which works with collagen and elastin in your body to provide hydration and nutrients. Hyaluronic acid helps prevent collagen and elastin from breaking down.
- Oil components lubricate the skin. The hydrating components in skin-lasting help to replace and replenish your skin’s natural moisture levels, making it supple and balanced.
- Skin-lasting hydrates beneath the top layers of the skin, soaking down to where dryness begins.
- Many skin-lasting users have extremely dry, flaky, and itching skin that may be a condition called ichthyosis or “fish scale skin.” It is often described as “whole body dandruff”.
- skin-lasting can bring almost instant relief to itching and extreme dryness with fewer applications than most prescription creams and over the counter lotions.